Nutritional Deficiency is an Epidemic in America
“To know and not do is still not to know.”
Recent studies indicate that eating junk food greatly affects our brain chemicals and weakens our immune system.
The most important meal of the day is breakfast. Eating a breakfast with high levels of added sugar can drastically cause a rise in blood sugar leading to hyperactivity, mood swings, poor concentration, and a lack of self motivation and self regulation. Skipping breakfast is a bad and unhealthy choice. After fasting all night, our body and brain need a fresh supply of glucose. A healthy balanced breakfast contains three important macronutrients: protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
In this coaching session you will learn:
- The principles of a healthy diet
- What you eat can cause a chemical imbalance
- How to stop eating junk food
- Easy steps to successful menu planning for healthy meals
- What to pack for a healthy snack or lunch
- Easy receipts for a healthy dinner
- Gardening fresh and natural herbs
- 10 minutes a day of effective physical exercise for a healthy brain
Please contact me for an appointment: (602) 292-7237